The project report is a document, which gives an account of the project proposal to ascertain the prospects of the proposed plan or activity. The project report contains detailed information about the following:
- Financial analyses & economic viability of the project.
- Cost of the project and production.
- Corporate Laws including Company Law. SCRA, Capital Market, etc.
- Finance & Accounts.
- Economic, Commercial & Industrial Laws.
- Direct & Indirect Taxes.
- Information Technology & Related matters.