New e-WAY BILL SYSTEM : A system for hassle free movement of goods throughout the Country with one e-Way Bill
E-WAY BILL SYSTEM:
A new transformation in Transportation activities all over India
Now with the new e-WAY BILL SYSTEM, one can do hassle free movement of goods throughout the Country with one e-Way Bill. Thus the transportation system will become fast and easier with this new digital transformation in the transportation and taxation related professional formalities.
Tax Payers may note that e-SUGAM is being withdrawn from today. Please start using e-Way Bill system from today.
New e-WAY BILL SYSTEM; A big step to make digitization in business process: Munshijee.com Knowledge Blog
How to register in this new E-Way Bill System?
ONE TIME REGISTRATION:
- The GST tax payer can open the web site http://gst.kar.nic.in/ewaybill and select the option ‘E-Way Bill Registration’.
- Here, the tax payer has to enter his GSTIN and on validation, the system shows him his GSTIN details and request for send OTP.
- The OTP will be sent to the tax payer’s registered mobile number. After entry and validation of OTP, username, and password, the system creates the username and password for the tax payer.
Generation of e-Way Bill:
- The tax payer after logging in, select the ‘new’ option under ‘Generate EWB’ menu and enter the transaction details as per the document of the goods and enter the transporter details of Vehicle number.
- After validating all the fields, the system generates the e-Way Bill document with unique Number.
Rules related to E-Way Bill-As Per Notification No-27/2017 Dated 30-08-2017
1. Consignment Value Exceeds Rs 50000- Eway Bill to be generated in Form GST EWB-01.
2. Procedure- Supplier will Will Part-A of Form GST EWB-01 and than Transporter will fill Part-B of Form GST EWB-01 before movement of Goods.
3. Distance < 10 Km- where the goods are transported for a distance of fewer than ten kilometers within the State or Union territory from the place of business of the transporter finally to the place of business of the consignee, the details of conveyance may not be updated in Part-B of the e-way bill.
4. Unique e-way bill number (EBN)- Upon generation of the e-way bill on the common portal, a unique e-way bill number (EBN) shall be made available to the supplier, the recipient and the transporter on the common portal.
5. Transporter transferring goods from one conveyance to another - in the course of transit shall, before such transfer and further movement of goods, update details of conveyance in the e-way bill on the common portal in FORM GST EWB-01.
6. Multiple consignments in one conveyance- A consolidated e-way bill in FORM GST EWB-02 has to be generated by the Transporter which contains the serial No of all the individual Consignments.
7. Cancellation of E-way Bill- If Goods are not transported after generation of E-way Bill than it needs to be canceled with 24hrs of its generation.
8. The validity of E-way Bill- Up to 100km one day and additional 1 Day for each additional 100 Km.
9. No E-way Bill is Required in the following cases- Goods Specified in Annexure to E-Way Rules, Goods Transported by Non-motorised Conveyance.
© July 2017 Munshijee.com Management Solution. All rights reserved.