Why Private Limited Company?
- If you are startup and looking for funding .
- If You wanted to offer stock options to your best employees .
- If your business is in growing stage which needs multiple resources of investments.
About Private Limited Company :
- A private limited company must have at least two directors and shareholders, and can have a maximum of 15 directors and 200 shareholders.
- If you are a single shareholder, you can also bring in your spouse, parents or any relative to be part of the limited company with just one single share.
- Munshijee provide seamless and hassle free registration process .
- Because It is throughout Online Process so you would not need to be physically present at all.
- If your document set is complete, we mostly take less than 15 days for company formation.
Steps Involved in Registration Process
Document Required for Registration
- PAN Card
Any one of these
- Aadhar Card
- Votar ID
- Driving License
- Bank Statement
- Electricity/ Gas bill or Phone/ Mobile bill
Passport Size Photo
- Passport Size Photo
- NOC from the Owner
- Utility Bills with
Any one of these
- Rent Agreement
- House Tax Receipt
- Proof of Registry
What will you get in this Package?
MOA / AOA
Defines the rules that govern the company
Digital signature to file taxes etc. for the company
Company PAN Card
PAN Number of the company
Tax Deduction Number
Mandatory Documents Needed For GST Registration
- Company / Proprietor Documents: Address Proof, Bank Details etc.
- Director / Owner Documents: PAN Card, Aadhaar Card, ID Proof etc.
- Registered Office Documents: Office Address Proof, Electricity bills etc.
Private Limited Company is best option for startup due to following reason:
- It allows easily access to the investor through participation in the equity of the company as per their investment.
- Bifercation of owner and management team is very easy & feasible.
- Valuation perameter are easily ser for Private Limited Company.
Yes, Because new company registration is a fully online process , you only have to filed your all documents electronically from any place across the Globe.
Any individual/organization can become a member of a private limited company including NRI/foreigners. Nonetheless, the individual must be 18+ above in terms of age and should hold a valid PAN card.
- Through Allotment of shares
- Foreign Direct Investment
- Convertible Debentures
Compare and Select
Ease of accomodating Investment
Private Limited Company
Startups and growig companies
Limited Liability Partnership
Professional services firms
Possible, but unlikely
One Person Company
Possible, but serverely unlikely
Small traders and manufacturers